1. Dates and deadlines
There are 2 admission periods:
- 01-31 October 2016
- 01-31 October 2017
Online application form is available on the project’s website.
It is accepted late applications from the students with the condition to fit into the project rules and schedule.
2. Apply for admission
Your application for admission to EnvYjobs module must be submitted online through project ’s website, using electronic application form.
As a part of your application, you will upload a scanned copy of the certificate of enrollment provided by your university. The original document will be given to the project responsible from your institution:
- Lacramioara Diana Robescu , University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest
- Harry Futselaar, Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Maurizio Righetti, University of Trento
Before starting your application please read carefully General Syllabus and Project’s Brochure!
The recommended admission steps are described below
|1st-25th of October||Fill in and send the online application form available on the project’s website|
|Application must be submitted online by 12 pm (GMT+2) of 25st of October.|
|27th of October||Admission decisions will be available online at 9 am (GMT+2) of 27th of October.|
|Appeals must be submitted on-line by 4 pm (GMT+2) of 27th of October.|
|31st of October||Appeal decision available online at 9 am(GMT+2) of 31th of October. Final admission decisions available on-line at 9 am (GMT+2) of 31th of October.|
|1st November||Classes start|
3. REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS
Minimum eligibility requirements are:
- You are enrolled as student in one of following partners of the project: University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Saxion University of Applied Sciences and University of Trento
- You have at least B1 level of English language in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
In addition to reviewing applications for completion of minimum eligibility requirements, the Admission Committee will review your Motivation Letter. The following factors are evaluated and weighted:
- interests, passions, and skills of each student
- students’ research interests for future professional activity
- intellectual vitality
- personal qualities
- scholarly activities
- participation in extracurricular activities
4. Notification of admission status
Admission decisions will be available online on the EnvYJobs website.
5. Establish your ID and start your online learning adventure
If accepted for admission you will receive by e-mail your username and password to access EnvYJobs e-learning platform.
Instructions will be provided on the EnvYJobs website and a special training for using EnvYJobs e-learning platform will be provided. The period for training will be announced on the project website.
For more information please contact us:
Project manager: Prof. Lacramioara Diana ROBESCU
University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest (UPB)
313 Splaiul Independenţei
060042 – Bucharest Romania
The EnvYJobs Project is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of European Union